Me and My Coffee

Here I am,
Once again 
With my coffee
And sitting,
Contemplating,
Searching, Waiting, Looking,
Listening.


Many seasons
Come and go.
Hot and cold,
Sunshine and dark,
Good and bad,
Joy and sorrow.
Summer and winter,
Rain and drought,
But still my coffee is always warm 
and you are with me.


People come and go,
Some I know and some I don't,
I'm focused and sometimes not,
I have lots of questions and sometimes I just
Listen,
Still,
My coffee is always warm and you are with 
Me.


My life is always moving,
I read lots,
I forget lots, so I read some more,
I write some,
Everything is always moving and moving,
Still
My coffee is here waiting and you are with me.


Me and my coffee.
Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with a girl named Borderline Personality Disorder: A Short Tale of My Relationship

My Coffee is Warm

Rugged Where You Are.