GIve Me a Word...

Tired
I am,
Unsure
I feel,
Focused
I am not.


"Come here"
You say,
"Sit and you may find"
I am reluctant,
But what good is there?
What will I gain?


I have other things to do,
Stuff I must attend to.
"What stuff is there?"
"What is so important?"


I do not know really,
I ask myself,
What is it?


What is this stirring within me?
"Come."


I have things to do.
"Stop and come,
Come and receive a word."


Feel my breathe,
Aware of my surroundings
Pause,
Read in,
Be still,
Think,
Focus.


To sit here...
This is my delight.
To receive your words.
I want and desire to spend the rest of my life 
chasing after you.


In your midst,
In your presence I am lifted up
And others are too,
Sean, 
Caleb,
[Will, Charlie, David, Martha, Jay, Harold, Cindy, 
Jonathan, Sophia, Elizabeth, Brady, Annara, Rob,
Keith, Julie, Evan, Matt, Nicki, Beth, Jaime, Jeanette,
Meg, Joel, Erin, Gabby, Dan, Kyle].


Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth
(Here, in my home, through me)
As it is in heaven...


Remember.
Focus. 
Focus.
Focus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with a girl named Borderline Personality Disorder: A Short Tale of My Relationship

My Coffee is Warm

Rugged Where You Are.