It's more than just about the coffee.






My morning coffee time is more than just the coffee.  It's about talking with The Lord. Listening. Being still. It's about a conversation. It's a conversation that we've been having for years. It's where The Lord reveals stuff to me. Not always, but quite a lot though. 

The seasons in my life have changed, they always change. The pages in my life's story have turned. I'm in a different chapter. The adventure is different. My struggles have changed, but so have my
joys. My life is in a different place than it was 2 years ago. But...

I still wake up each morning, coffee is always warm and The Lord is still with me. He's there, he's always there. He never changes. He is always there, and that is why I continue to come. 

I come to coffee to talk with God. The brews change (some I like more than others), but God is always there. He never changes. 

I think about why sharing this is important to me. I guess because I want to share that the most valuable discipline I have started and continued is to have coffee with The Lord. It has been good (total understatement) and I want to share that. Maybe someone can connect with that. Maybe others can resonate. Maybe
someone will be encouraged to start that tradition too. 

May the peace of out Lord be with you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with a girl named Borderline Personality Disorder: A Short Tale of My Relationship

My Coffee is Warm

Rugged Where You Are.