I won't apologize.


I know that you really don't know the other person. You gotta watch out for you, because you can't trust anyone. That's what conventional wisdom says. I hate that. I want to trust others. I often do. I will always error on the side of over trusting people. I always get burned though. Yeah...people suck. People can be friendly to your face, then say other things when you're not there. Say what you want, but I won't apologize. 

I'm loud.
I'm sarcastic to the point of being offensive. 
I'm friendly to the point that you might think I'm flirting (I'm not). 
I'm honest. Very honest. 
I say what I think. 
I rarely care what others think. 
I'm energetic. 
I'm a little bit weird. 
I don't take life too seriously.  
I love most days like it'll be my last. 
I drink. 
I smoke cigars. 
I like loud music. Everywhere all the time. 
I like to dance. 
I joke around. 
I laugh lots. 
I am involved in lots and lots of things. 
I have too many irons in the fire. 
I confront people to their face. 
If I love you or hate you, you'll know. 

I am who I am. 
If that bothers you, go f#@k yourself. Seriously. 

I have lots of friends. I've been through worse and the worst. I can get through anything. 

The days are short. I live fully. 

I am me. 

Love. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living with a girl named Borderline Personality Disorder: A Short Tale of My Relationship

My Coffee is Warm

Rugged Where You Are.